Monday, November 9, 2009

Update

I have not posted for a couple of weeks as I am sure you, my faithful reader, already know.  I have had to take advantage of some unseasonably warm weather in order to get some other things done.  One of those things is to clear some space in my garage (I really didn't want to park my car in the garage anyway).  I now have an area to work on some of the GMC components.  One of the first things I will be working on in my newly formed workshop, is the end-caps and the headliner between the bathroom and closet.  I plan on going to the hardware store and picking up a fiberglass shower repair kit.  There are some cracks in these pieces that will need my attention.  I have never worked in fiberglass before and thats why I am looking into the kits available at the hardware store.  I am hoping that they can make fiberglass repair idiot-proof enough  that even I can handle it.  I will take some pictures along the way so that you can have somthing to look at as I ramble on endlessly about my obsession (I mean project).

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment